Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tarot


I decided to do a Tarot reading for myself, since its New Years Eve and all. I think my reading talked about my weight loss efforts. I think this was what it said…

There is defeat around my aspirations,
Because I am tempted to give in to weakness
Recently I abandoned my efforts,
Which has lead to a disaster
It appears that I have not learned my lesson
Because of this I will not trust myself
I have a strong sense of failure
And others are too critical of me
I want to tell them that I am succeeding
I’m going to need help to keep motivated

I went to the doctors to check on my acid reflux and they weighed me. 151 lbs. I gained 10 pounds! I’m back to square one.

No comments:

I fear no one’s opinion! I am knowledgeable, focused, and efficient. I make this priority and build from experience. I do this for my children and myself. Supported by love, I will persevere.