Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Spark People

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

I joined Spark People. I’ve been meaning to do so, and I finally did it! Yay, me!

I’m following their program. So for the next two weeks these are my goals:

1. 2 servings of vegetable and or fruit a day
2. 8 hours of sleep at night
3. Listen to a get-up-and-go song a day

So far, 8 hours of sleep has been the major challenge. It’s hard with so much that needs to be done, husband who’s on his laptop in bed, kids who wake up at night, and acid reflux. Right now there doesn’t seem to be anyway around these obstacles. Well, maybe the “husband who’s on his laptop in bed” can be addressed. I just didn’t have the heart to tell him to leave when we spend so little time together as it is. I figure that even when unconscious, at least we’re spending time together.

No comments:

I fear no one’s opinion! I am knowledgeable, focused, and efficient. I make this priority and build from experience. I do this for my children and myself. Supported by love, I will persevere.