Sunday, February 11, 2007

Richard Simmons Super Sweatin’ Party Off the Pounds!


Today, I decided to take the kids to my parents’ house to deliver some Valentine cards, and while I was there I decided to try out the new “Richard Simmons Super Sweatin’ Party Off the Pounds!” DVD that I gave to my mom. Not surprisingly, my mom hasn’t tried it out yet. My sister, however, tried some of it and liked it, so I decided to try it out.

I liked it. I wish they made more workout DVDs to music that I like.

Additionally, although campy, Richard Simmons knows how to draw out the emotions. He knows how to get you enthused, motivated, and moved. I’m embarrassed to say this, but I was crying at parts. And crying while working out is a strange experience.

Sometimes I feel so alone in this journey towards weight loss that I can’t help but cry when I discover that I am not. And I think that’s the effect that this DVD had on me...

...or I can be PMS’ing.

No comments:

I fear no one’s opinion! I am knowledgeable, focused, and efficient. I make this priority and build from experience. I do this for my children and myself. Supported by love, I will persevere.