Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Biggest Loser Premier

Yesterday evening was the premier show of this year’s The Biggest Loser . I tuned in, but I was only half paying attention in the beginning because I also needed to get my stuff ready for tomorrow. Ly was watching it in my bedroom where I had left it running. I was downstairs when suddenly Ly calls out to me.

“What?” I say as I walk up the stairs. To my surprised he was standing at the top with Teresa, blocking my way.

“It’s true,” he says.

“What is?”

“That the most generous thing you can do for your family is to focus on your health.” He was quoting someone from the show, and it touched me. Almost brought a tear to my eye. No matter how much I complain about him to the whole world, no one is the most supportive of me. And I’m glad I have him at my side.

After everything was taken cared off, I tired to watch the rest of the show. And to be honest with you, I found it boring. I can’t seem to get attach to anyone, but then again it was the first show. Normally attachments take more time I think. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to invest in it. Sorry “The Biggest Loser”. I think the next time I tune it would be to see the finale.

2 comments:

A BLOG NOT HERE said...

Hi Lily T :)

Please tell Ly for me that I think he is a very sweet man. Isn't it an awesome feeling to know that he is your very special person who loves you so much for exactly who you are?

As for reality shows, when "Survivor" first hit the air waves, Fat Bastard and I watched it and loved it but then once it was over we just didn't ever get into any more of those types of shows because somehow we just didn't care for the way people acted toward one another and in public no less, so no more reality shows for us.

We are BOTH lucky, Lily and so is Ly. ;)

Kimberly said...

That's very sweet of him. And it is true - when we are not healthy, we can't devote as much of ourselves to our family and we don't set a good example.

I fear no one’s opinion! I am knowledgeable, focused, and efficient. I make this priority and build from experience. I do this for my children and myself. Supported by love, I will persevere.