Thursday, October 05, 2006

Plan Falling Through

As you can tell by the fact that I am not giving you my current weight and I am blogging on a Thursday instead of Tuesday, I am not doing what I said I would do. Urgh. Do you believe me if I told you I didn’t have time? Well, I didn’t. It’s been back-to-back school, internship, or family related activities. I talked to my husband about my recent stupidity (in terms of eating bad foods). I told him I was exhausted, tired, and had no time to shop and cook. He told me I should make time. After internship, I finally got my butt in gear and went super market shopping. I’m exhausted and want to go to bed right now, although it is only 7:30. Tomorrow I’m setting out to cook beef stew. I’m not looking forward to it. I just want to watch T.V. and eat junk food.

I've been feeling like a dieting failure lately. I need to make more attainable goals. I am going to make a contract with myself. If I can do what I had set out to do 5 out of 6 days, I will give myself workout pants. That should be easy enough.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey LilyT - you and me seem to be in the same boat lately! I've been horrible with keeping on track with both weight loss and blogging, and I've watched the numbers go up as a result (though the weighing in every day has at least kept me in perspective of the direction I'm going - I'm able to tell for certain that I'm gaining now as a result of bad habits, rather than having a fluctuation)

I've been working on a business seminar so I've been running around after that and making time for my health would have meant cutting into the 4 hours of sleep that I had! Eeee! o_0

I like your idea of an attainable goal, I think I will join in with you on that one.

We can do it, LilyT!

Anonymous said...

You can do this LilyT!! Baby steps and you will make it where you want to go.. I know it.

I fear no one’s opinion! I am knowledgeable, focused, and efficient. I make this priority and build from experience. I do this for my children and myself. Supported by love, I will persevere.